blp (Northern) Ltd
Privacy Notice - (GDPR)
blp (Northern) Ltd is committed to processing personal information about its customers in ways that comply with its legal and regulatory obligations, and to being clear with customers about what it does with their personal information.
blp (Northern) Ltd may collect personal information which we receive when:
• you use our website
• you use our services
• you contact us or
• you are a recipient of our services
We may collect the following types of information:
• your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
• information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services that you have used
• your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number
• your chosen payment information
Cookies are small files of letters or numbers downloaded onto a device when users access websites. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide service information to the owners of the site.
Why do we collect this information?
We collect your personal/business information to:
• provide you with services that you may request from us
• meet our legal and regulatory obligations
How do we collect this information?
We collect personal/business information:
• directly from customers: e.g. when a customer signs up to receive our services or registers on our website
• from publicly available sources: e.g. social media, internet services.
We are committed to keeping your information up to date as far as is reasonably possible. However if you believe that we have made an error, then please contact us as we have outlined below and we will use reasonable endeavours to correct.
Keeping your information safe and secure
blp (Northern) Ltd is committed to keeping customers’ personal/business information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost.
Third party access
Access to your personal/business information is only allowed when required by law, we do not, and will never, sell or share your personal information with third parties.
How long do we keep personal information?
We will only retain customers’ personal information for as long as it needs it to carry out a particular purpose or meet a particular obligation.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, you should note that we do not have any control over these other websites. Once you have used any of these links to leave our site, therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting these sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Access to personal information
To make a request to blp (Northern) Ltd for any personal information we may hold, we need you to contact us by writing to the address provided below:
blp (Northern) Ltd
North Tyne Industrial Estate
Whitley Road, Benton